Our history started from 2011 when we have opened our first coffee shop on Nimmanhaemin road in Chiang Mai, based on our experience in coffee industry and coffee competitions around Australia for 4 dedicated years. One month after opening our founder: Arnon represented Thailand in World Latte Art Championship 2011 in Maastricht, Netherlands and won 6th place in the world. And our legacy has begun.
- Went to San Francisco and learn how to roast coffee there
- Started roasting our own coffee with 6 kg Giesen coffee roaster
- Opened our 2nd store, “ DOPPIO ” in central festival, Chiang Mai
- Won 1st, 2nd, and 4th place in Thailand national latte art championship 2015
- Opened our 3rd store
- Won 5th place in World Latte Art Championship 2015, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Won 1st place in Thailand national latte art championship 2016
- Won 1st place in Thailand national latte art championship 2017
- Won World Latte Art champion 2017 in Budapest, Hungary
- Won World Latte Art Battle champion 2017 in Seoul, South Korea
- Going around the world sharing our passion and knowledge back to coffee industry.
- Won 1st place in Thailand national coffee in good spirits championship 2019
- Won 2nd place in Thailand national latte art championship 2019
- Won 6th place in World Coffee in Good Spirits Championship 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Won 1st place in Thailand national coffee in good spirits championship 2020
- Won 2nd place in Thailand national latte art championship 2020
- Got good relationship and direct trade coffee from highend coffee producers around the world like La Palma
in Colombia, Nuguo and Santa Maria in Panama, Volcan Azul and Aquiares in Costa Rica and more to get the
highest quality coffee beans for our customer.
- Opening 2 locations of our Roast8ry coffee projects : one is our roasting factory focusing mainly in coffee roasting with S15 Loring roasting machine, and the other one is our Roast8ry LAB that focus on serving world coffee championship level coffee in 3 different categories for our customers.
- Previous head roaster of St.Ali in Melbourne who won 2016 Thailand national Barista champion and 5th place in Australia national roasting championship 2018 has joined our team as head roaster for both of our Roast8ry